PERFORMANCE TAIL CONTROL
FOR ALIGN TREX 550/600 SERIES HELICOPTERS
Item Number: AT550/600-PTC
Installation Diagram: CLICK HERE
Price: $54.95, $77.95 w/ Performance Tail Upgrade V2
Material: Aluminum 6061-T6
Models: all ALIGN TREX 550E (V1/V2/DFC), 600E/ESP, 600EFL (PRO/DFC), and 600N (V1/V2/DFC)
series. Compatible with ALIGN Metal Tail Cases: H60132, H60133B, H60133-03, H60133AA, H60133AH,
and H60133AJ. Assembly is NOT compatible with ALIGN DFC Metal Tail Cases: H60249, H60250,
H60250QN, H60252, and H60253.
Required Components for Proper Compatibility:
See Component Verification and Installation Diagram below for details.
Save $0.95 when you purchase the Performance Tail Control with the Performance Tail Upgrade.
Note: the KDE Direct TREX 550/600 Series Performance Tail Control assembly is the ultimate, slop-free control system
available on the market to provide precise tail control and authority. Add the KDE Direct TREX 550/600/700/800 Series
Performance Tail Upgrade V2 to the system and you now have a complete, dual-radial ball bearing supported assembly
throughout for the ultimate flight characteristics. With the mechanics of the dual-fork supported tail slider, there is no worry
of abnormal wear or torque loads on the tail shaft slider for a continuously smooth, failure-free operation even under the
hardest and most extreme flying conditions.
- One (1) TREX 550/600 Series Aluminum Performance Tail Control Assembly
- One (1) TREX 550/600 Series Aluminum Performance Tail Control Secondary Link
- One (1) TREX 550/600 Series Aluminum Performance Tail Control Primary Link
- One (1) TREX 550/600 Series Aluminum Performance Tail Control Arm Lever
- One (1) TREX 550/600 Series Aluminum Performance Tail Control Bearing Holder
- One (1) TREX 550/600 Series Aluminum Performance Tail Control Bearing Collar
- Two (2) Radial Ball Bearings 7 x 11 x 3 mm
- Six (6) Flanged Radial Ball Bearings 3 x 7 x 3 mm
- One (1) M3 x 0.5 x 14 mm Button Head Socket Head Cap Screw (Class 12.9 BP Alloy Steel)
- Four (4) M3 x 0.5 x 6 mm Button Head Socket Head Cap Screws (Class 12.9 BP Alloy Steel)
- One (1) M2.5 x 0.45 x 6 mm Socket Head Cap Screw (Class 12.9 BP Alloy Steel)
- One (1) M3 x 0.5 Nylon-Insert Locknut (Zinc-Plated Class 8 Alloy Steel)
- One (1) TREX 550/600/700/800 Series Aluminum Performance Tail Upgrade V2 (When Included)
- Two (2) TREX 550/600/700/800 Series Aluminum Tail Control Link V2
- Two (2) SAE 660 Bronze Bushings 2 x 3 x 3 mm
- Two (2) Radial Ball Bearings 3 x 10 x 4 mm
- Four (4) Flanged Radial Ball Bearings 2 x 5 x 2.5 mm
- Two (2) M3 x 0.4 x 12 mm Button Head Socket Head Cap Screws (Class 12.9 BP Alloy Steel)
- Two (2) M2 x 0.4 x 8 mm Socket Head Cap Screws (Class 12.9 BP Alloy Steel)
- Two (2) M3 Flat Washers (Zinc-Plated Alloy Steel)
Clear anodize, mirror-polish CNC gloss
8 g (design is FEA optimized for maximum strength and minimum weight)
Receive FREE USPS Priority Domestic or USPS First Class International Shipping with total
purchase of $99 or over! Need it faster? Select an alternate method after Checkout or e-mail us for
an alternate carrier and rates at email@example.com.
To Purchase: Click the Add to Cart link located above (it will direct you automatically to PayPal).
Payment Methods: We currently accept all payments through PayPal, Money Orders, or Personal
Check. Please note credit cards are accepted through PayPal by clicking the Add to Cart link located
on this page and paying after Checkout. If you would prefer sending Money Order* or Personal Check*,
please contact our sales team at the e-mail above for details.
*Your check or money order will need to clear before products are shipped.
Important: due to the precision
CNC-machining of each component,
correct installation is key for proper,
bind-free operation. Please review the
Component Verification and Installation
Diagram documents to the right
(.pdf format) for full information.
|See the CAD Animation of the
Performance Tail Control
Concepts and Engineering Logic
behind all the components
discussed in full on YouTube